Now taking bookings for NWI Comic Con, February 15th, 2020!
Rates – at-convention photoshoots
These are rates for photoshoots booked at conventions in the area. Photos will be edited within 2 weeks of the convention and shared privately with the subject. Photos may be shared freely as long as Gradh Photography is credited. Shoots may be with either Mary Jo or Carole, or with both. Locations may be on the con floor or nearby (outdoors in decent weather or lobby areas, for example).
- Flash shoots (15 minutes long, 2-3 poses, minimum 2-3 edited photos): $20 with one photographer, $30 with both.
- 30 minute shoots (30 minutes long, 5-6 poses or 2 different locations, minimum 5-6 edited photos): $30 with one photographer, $45 with both.
- 60 minute shoots (60 minutes long, 7-8 poses or 2-4 different locations, minimum 8-9 edited photos): $50 with one photographer, $80 with both.
Rates – on-location photoshoots
These are rates for photoshoots done outside of convention settings. Rates will vary depending on the location chosen, size of group, amount of shooting time, number of finished photos requested. If permits are required for a location, they will be reflected in the rates.
- One photographer: $40 – $80 approximately (more if location requires permits)
- Two photographers: $75-$125 approximately (more if location requires permits)
Rates – studio photoshoots
These are rates for photoshoots done in our “studio” space, utilizing our backdrop in Carole’s condo (NW side of Chicago). Currently we have a choice of grey or black backdrop, and coffee colored walls. available.
- One photographer: $30 per half hour of shooting (2-3 poses/min. 3-4 edited photos per half hour)
- Two photographers: $50 per half hour of shooting (2-3 poses/min. 4-6 edited photos per half hour)
Rates – boudoir shoots
These rates are for boudoir shoots with Carole only. Can be done in studio (Carole’s NW side condo) or on location, location negotiated with Carole.
- 60 minute studio shoot: starts at $60
- 90 minute studio shoot: starts at $85
- 60 minute location shoot: starts at $90
- 90 minute location shoot: starts at $125
Gradh Photography policies
- Paid shoots take priority over free shoots (such as Chicago Cosplay and Photography meetups). Photos will be edited within 2 weeks (within 3 weeks for larger conventions, such as C2E2, or conventions where we end up with a large number of bookings).
- Bookings will be taken through Google forms, and are not finalized until you receive a confirmation reply from us.
- Payment in full required before shooting begins, either via PayPal in advance or cash on the day of the shoot. Payment is not refundable once the shoot begins. Shoots canceled less than a day before the scheduled shoot time will be subject to a cancellation fee.
- Client is allowed to have 1-2 friends along with and is encouraged to bring a friend (for safety reasons, and also for an extra set of eyes to let you know if your underthings are showing!) Gradh will also have either both photographers present (even if booking is with just one of us) or a trusted associate along, for safety reasons (both ours and yours!)
- Edited photos will be delivered with our watermark, and are not to be edited or the watermark removed, and must be shared with credit to Gradh Photography. Instagram crops available upon request (please ask before shooting if you will require Instagram formatted photos so some shots can be framed with that crop in mind).
- Non-watermarked photos can be requested for an additional cost depending on intended usage. Print rights can be negotiated, and price will depend on intended usage (personal use or for selling).
- Photos will be available via digital download or on a thumb drive, depending which method is preferred. Boudoir photos will only be available via a thumb drive, unless otherwise specified.
- Photos may be posted on Gradh Photography’s webpage, Facebook, Instagram, or any other domain unless you opt out of it when booking your photoshoot. Boudoir photos will automatically be opted out, unless the subject wishes to opt-in.